Cloverleaf Integration Engine Architect
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience with 10+ Minimum Experience.
- Required Qualifications (minimum of 3 essential requirements)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience on Cloverleaf Integration Engine
- 2+ years of Integration System Administration/Maintenance experience
- Hands on experience of Cloverleaf Integration design, architecture and development
- Knowledge of clinical data (code sets), Epic and Cerner data sets
- HL7 Healthcare Integration experience on a major interface engine