Senior Data Engineer
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm specializing in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. We have been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
Apexon brings together distinct core competencies – in AI, analytics, app development, cloud, commerce, CX, data, DevOps, IoT, mobile, quality engineering and UX, and our deep expertise in BFSI, healthcare, and life sciences – to help businesses capitalize on the unlimited opportunities digital offers. Our reputation is built on a comprehensive suite of engineering services, a dedication to solving clients’ toughest technology problems, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
Backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital, Apexon now has a global presence of 15 offices (and 10 delivery centers) across four continents.
We enable #HumanFirstDIGITAL
- 5+ years of hands-on software engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience integrating technical processes and business outcomes – specifically: data and process analysis, data quality metrics/monitoring, data architecture, developing policies/standards & supporting processes.
- Designing and building data pipeline (batch & streaming), extensive experience in Spark with Java.
- Strong database fundamentals including SQL, performance, and schema design.
- Good experience on Java.
- Good experience on Kafka
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience working in an offshore/onshore team model.
- Design and implement Data security and privacy controls.
- Experience with Git or equivalent source code control software.
- Experience in designing solutions for large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS and/or knowledge on NoSQL platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
Don’t worry if you don’t check all the boxes; we’d still love to hear from you.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Did you know that Apexon has been Certified™ by Great Place To Work®, the global authority on workplace culture, in each of the three regions in which it operates: USA (for the fourth time in 2023), India (seven consecutive certifications as of 2023), and the UK.
Apexon is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and promoting diversity in the workplace. We take affirmative action to ensure equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals. Apexon strictly prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind and provides equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to gender, race, color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Our Perks and Benefits:
Our benefits and rewards program has been thoughtfully designed to recognize your skills and contributions, elevate your learning/upskilling experience and provide care and support for you and your loved ones.
As an Apexer, you get continuous skill-based development, opportunities for career advancement, and access to comprehensive health and well-being benefits and assistance.
We also offer:
- Health Insurance with Dental & Vision
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance, STD & LTD
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- FSA Dependent & Limited Purpose care
- Learning & Development