Associate Project Manager
- Other skills:1. Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills.
2. Experience in developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints.
3. Experience working with distributed teams across different locations and time zones in a culturally diverse environment.
- Project/Work Details:1. Practices methodologies like scrum/agile and demonstrate best practices to the team.
2. Prioritize and updates task schedules. Identifies issues and resolve roadblocks.
3. Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans.
Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders on agreed cadence.
4. Solid understanding of project management methodology and quality metrics is a MUST
5. Ability to lead geographically distributed team with varied skills