Infostretch is a digital-native professional services firm. By combining our in-depth experience with niche digital technologies, ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, we help enterprises get digital right, the first time. Backed by leading private equity firms Goldman Sachs and Everstone Group, the company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
The Company has been Certified as Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to its employee friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double-digit growth.
We have decided to be more ambitious and request your candidature for becoming part of this fast paced, technically aggressive, and business oriented and exciting group as Data Architect.
- Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to team.
Infostretch is keen to back deserving candidate in all ways to see their best version.
Skills and Qualifications
- Overall, 12-to-18-year experience out of which minimum 5 years on design and implementing scalable Big Data architecture solutions for various product needs
- Sound fundamentals, foundations experience for distributed storage, processing and orchestration for batch and real time systems including Hadoop Ecosystem, Spark, Kafka, NoSQL and designing Data Intensive applications
- Since we operate in contemporary working environments, its vital to have exposure in topical technologies like Cloud environments, Smart deployments and knowledge in latest technology trends and innovations. An Architect level certification in any cloud flavor will be highly desired.
- You are expected to have tremendous software engineering foundations like supreme coding skills, deep knowledge of Databases, good idea of networking and great knowledge of operating systems
- Good mathematical background to catch upon scientific computations based on data science, deep learning, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Strong decision-making skills in terms of data analysis and must have the ability to architect large data.
- Honesty towards career enhancement with growth mindset and not being stuck in past but future oriented. Ability to learn and grow by working with best brains is a key expectation.
- Exceptional communication skills and time management skills with an eye for details to differentiate signals from noise