Senior Software Engineer (Manual)
Infostretch is a digital-native professional services firm. By combining our in-depth experience with niche digital technologies, ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, we help enterprises get digital right, the first time. Backed by leading private equity firms Goldman Sachs and Everstone Group, the company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
The Company has been Certified as Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to its employee friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double digit growth.
Education:B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Experience: 3-5 Yrs
- Strong in Web and Mobile testing
- Good knowledge of various Test Methodologies and Techniques (Black Box).
- Read, understand and review software design specifications and product requirements.
- Strong in test case creation, execution & reporting
- String in bug process understating and reporting.
- Experience with creating & execution of test scenarios and test cases.
- Knowledge of Bug Tracking software like JIRA, QC or Mantis.
- Able to write and execute SQL queries.
- Understanding of Web Service/API testing.
- Able to analyse applications logs for issues.
- Knowledge of Security testing and Performance testing is added advantage.
- Advanced Knowledge of SE/SDLC/STLC/Agile, test methodology & processes
- Experience on bug tools - Bugzilla, Mantis, Jira, QC etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good attitude towards work
- Good team player
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal and communication skill