Associate Manager – Account Operations and Presales
Infostretch is looking for a Cloud Solution Lead who will primarily work on developing AWS centric technical solutions and build and present business proposals to our CoE, prospects and existing customers.
Ideally you have progressed from a hands-on technical role to a consulting or project/program management or a pre-sales or sales engineering role, while maintaining a strong technical background in at least one of the following areas: Application Development (any tech stack), Cloud Native Development, Data Engineering, DevOps, Test Automation.
You are currently in hands-on technical role and have interest, enthusiasm and flair to progress to technical solutioning and pre-sales engineering role.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing point technical solutions to specific problem statements, guide delivery & practice teams to develop proof of concepts and demos, respond to RFPs/RFIs, proactive and reactive proposals.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- Overall 7-8 years of experience, at least 2 years of which in a hands-on technical role in one of the following areas: Cloud, Application Development, Data Engineering, DevOps, Test Automation or IoT
- Good understanding of software SDLC and Agile methodologies or Design Thinking or Lean Startup.
- Exposure and high-level understanding of enterprise grade distributed cloud solutions, Microservices, REST APIs, Big Data, Analytics, DevOps, Test Automation
- Demonstrated passion for diving into technical issues and solving customer problems
- Demonstrated critical thinking and advanced troubleshooting skills and qualities
- Ability to apply solutions, technology, and products to a business opportunity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to present technical solutions concisely to any audience
- Must be able to coordinate with several cross-functional teams
- Collaborate and maintain a close working relationship with sales, practice and delivery teams
NICE TO HAVE
- Prior experience working at a systems integrator or Consulting in IT Services industry
- Experience as a Technical Lead/Technical Project Manager
- AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications will be of great additions