Senior Technical Writer
Job Location: Ahmedabad/Pune
Education: UG: Any graduate – IT background or Post-graduate – MBA, MCA, M. Tech, or equivalent
Experience: 10+ years
In this role, you will collaborate and work with cross-functional teams such as technical delivery, CoE, Sales/Account Mgmt. to understand business/technical context and develop relevant content for capability write-ups, email campaigns, case studies, and RFP responses.
- Own and drive the research, develop, write, and revise technical documents and documentation sets according to established standards.
- Develop documentation for our solution accelerators
- Crafting the winning theme & story for the RFPs/RFIs and producing high-quality content for the RFP/RFI responses and case studies.
- Creating/tweaking the case studies as per established standards.
- Assist in drafting/review email campaign content.
- Collaborating with Sales & Account, Solutioning, CoE, and Delivery teams to ensure appropriate and timely delivery of the required content.
- Contributing to initiatives that help improve content quality and usability.
- Work with UI and technical resources to improve document quality and usability.
- At least 10+ years as a technical writer
- Strong analytical, research, and writing capability with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and effective presentation skills
- MUST have excellent command over US English in writing.
- Great people skills to effectively interact with different stakeholders (internal/external)
- Strong skills to do the research on his/her own around business or technical topics
- Must be able to produce the content in a short span of time with limited information shared.
- Multi-tasking skills
- Familiarity with SDLC, Agile methodologies, Product Engineering, DevOps, Cloud, Data Engineering, IoT, Mobile Development, AI/ML, RPA, Blockchain, QA Automation, etc.
- The techno-functional bent of mind
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt technology, tools, and processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical aptitude to grasp complex technologies.
- Able to handle multiple projects and perform independently or in a team environment.
- Prior experience as a technical writer for IT services company
- Prior experience developing documentation for market places like AWS, Azure or GCP