Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation
- An immigration paralegal works with attorneys to help immigrants process their immigration paperwork. While a paralegal can't provide legal advice, they work closely with an immigration attorney to assist people with citizenship, business immigration issues, as well as work visas.
- Handle H1, L1, TN, EAD, PR, LCA process, Cap Case, Transfer, Extension petitions
- Collaborating with the Regional Paralegal Manager and immigration attorneys.
- Managing the caseload from intake through processing and filing.
- Organizing petition packets for review and filing.
- Gathering application and petition information from external parties.
- Keeping employees apprised of the progress of their cases.
- Responding to immigration inquiries in a timely manner and adhering to submission deadlines.
Immigration Paralegal Requirements:
- Ability to collaborate with immigration attorneys and regional paralegal managers.
- Extensive knowledge of visa, permanent residency, and secondary benefit applications.
- Experience in preparing petition packages for review and filling.
- Ability to manage immigration inquiries, gather required information, and keep clients informed of progress.
- Proficiency in legal terminology and immigration database software
- Exceptional record keeping and communication skills.