Sr Recruiting Manager
Reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition - US, you will play an integral role in helping one of our recently acquired companies scale and build our recruiting team and processes. As a Recruiting leader you will be responsible for building and managing a world-class team while providing exceptional candidate experience. Our team has grown 3x within the last year, and we're looking for a leader who will be a strategic partner to our leadership teams as both talent expert and driving capacity and sourcing capability planning. You will be responsible for managing and developing a group of five people, including Senior Recruiter’s and Sourcer’s. You should have experience building and managing teams, be comfortable defining and driving recruiting processes and vendor programs, and have a data driven approach to building teams and achieving hiring plans. You should come ready to challenge the way we recruit today and expect to continually test new methods to improve the process. As a culture-first company we are looking for someone who embodies our core values: Integrity, Authenticity, Empathy, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Excellence & Community.
We are looking for someone with grit that the team can absolutely trust, who genuinely cares about our people, and who does everything with candor and humility.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Building strategic partnership across the organization with leaders to execute and build the hiring plan and deliver to hiring goals, driven by our core values
- Develop, engage, coach, and manage a high-performing recruiting team
- Set team performance goals, metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to meaningfully measure and manage progress and improve recruitment activity
- Manage day-to-day operations to ensure the hiring process is running smoothly and scaling to meet the needs of our teams
- Partner closely with the Head of TA, business leaders, HR business partners, and Finance to build a workforce plan including hiring targets and resourcing requirements & strategies to meet expected growth
- Participating in department and quarterly review sessions to help build the recruiting strategy
- Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-company projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel
- Design and implement solutions to create a solid and cutting-edge vendor program
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Ability and experience developing, coaching and mentoring a wide range of recruiting talent
- Passionate about unlocking and building potential within your direct reports
- Preferred 5+ years of hands-on recruiting experience, and 2-3+ years of direct people management experience of successfully managing a recruiting team
- Experience thriving and leading within a fast-paced environment, preferably in the tech industry
- Ability to influence, establish credibility and drive best practices in the organization with all levels of stakeholders through collaborative approach
- Project management experience to guide the day-to-day recruiting efforts and/or initiatives across the team
- Experience building data-driven recruiting strategies, metrics, and capacity planning
- Demonstrated experience and fluency in recruiting metrics and/or analytics to determine and actively manage resourcing levels and requisition prioritization including throughput and volume
- Preference for candidates with experience at our current stage and beyond (over 7000 employees, $400-500M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
- Experience building and onboarding reputable and credible vendors for C2C requirements.
- Experience with Jobvite, LinkedIn and other job boards
- Pulse on the external competitive landscape; current trends, and be proactive approach to incorporating knowledge to internal teams
Our workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee's impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of our employees are able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for "moments that matter:" activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in Santa Clara, NYC, Chicago, Dallas, Ohio, Michigan, and we have offices located in the UK & various locations in India.
This is a direct hire full-time position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills and experience . We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
NO Agencies, NO Recruiter's, Sponsorship is NOT available for this role.