The Company has been Certified as Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to it’s employee friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double digit growth.
Infostretch is hiring Android Developer in Dallas, TX. Please note that to start the role it will be remote for 3 - 6 months but once this Covid19 is behind us - it will be an in-house role.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of practical experience in software programming
- Strong knowledge of Android Studio
- Knowledge of MVC and MV* patterns
- An appreciation of design
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Room, RxJava, Retrofit
- Experience with multi-module projects
- Knowledge of Repository pattern
- Knowledge of MVVM or MVI patterns
- Active on Github, or StackOverflow
- Knowledge of the latest Android technologies
- Knowledge of multi-region applications
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- We are actively seeking a motivated Android Engineer with proven industry experience
- The ideal candidate is a strong individual contributor, positive team player and willing to get things done.
- Strong computer science fundamentals are key to success in this role
We are looking for an expert Android developer to work on a greenfield enterprise-grade project delivered on Android platforms.
- Our goal in engineering is to facilitate the creative, iterative, and data driven creation of our all-digital retail bank
As a Mobile Developer you will be working closely with UX and product designers to build mobile user experiences which will be A/B tested for effectiveness and impact to our clients.
- The code you write will reach millions and help redefine the firm
The successful candidate will have a proven track record leading the delivery of mobile apps using his/her knowledge of native Android languages
- The candidate will get to work with modern technologies, such as RESTful web services, OAuth 2.0 and the latest version of Android Studio, and will utilize them to build cutting-edge software that will include advance data visualizations.
- The candidate should also demonstrate deep knowledge of mobile architectures that encourage code reuse and ease debugging
- They should be comfortable working with Agile processes, with an emphasis on writing good quality, easily testable code.
- They should also be able to collaborate and contribute estimates to the planning process
The candidate should demonstrate leadership qualities and should be able to lead others towards his/her technical vision
- Knowledge of Consumer Finance is not essential but experience in any of these areas may provide a candidate with some advantage
- Clear verbal and written communication skills will be crucial since the candidate must be able to gather requirements as well as influence and gain consensus for their designs with the global technology team
- Work to identify where automation can be applied to various aspects of the development process and projects