Job Summary QMetry is looking for a Software Engineer who have hands on experience in Java and related technologies
Experience Required: 2 to 4 years
- E. / B.Tech / M.C.A.
- Should have knowledge of OOPs concepts, Core Java, Spring Framework, JPA,Database Design and SQL queries.
- Hands on Experience in Java 8, Spring Boot, Web Services, REST, Logging Framework.
- Has good knowledge of MVC Framework, Design Patterns
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Flexible, self-starter, fast-learner - willing and able to quickly learn new technologies and skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be proactive in working end to end including understanding requirements and analyzing, providing solutions, coding, unit testing, build deploy and support.
- Work closely with the Team Lead to deliver items in an Agile Environment
- Ensure Static Analysis, Unit Testing and Code Reviews are diligently followed
- Collaborate with QA Support team and solve their problems
- Follow Test Driven Development, Agile practices diligently.
- Continuously learn the new technologies and use it product appropriately
Good to have:
- Basic understanding of Amazon Web services.
- Knowledge Jira Software.
- Bit-Bucket for Source Code Management.
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, REST API documentation like Swagger.