• Adequate working knowledge of Selenium/Webdriver, Cypress, Java api, TestNG or Junit. Performance and security testing tools
• Extensive experience in developing web service clients and providers for RESTful and SOAP implementation
• Desired experience in Mobile & Web automation.
• Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
• Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable
• Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly desirable.
• Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
• Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills desired
• Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
• Outstanding written and oral communication Skills
• Define Architecture based on the project requirements.
• Translating complex business needs into technical solutions.
• Hands-on experience on Selenium, Cypress, TestNG with Java
• Hands on experience on Appium Mobile Automation.
• Hands on experience on Enterprise level Web, Mobile, 10feet platforms (chromecast, xbox, smart TV, Firestick) and B/E Large scale system automation Architect, and implementation experience.
• Experience in OTT and media domain will be preferred
• Expert in coding, team management skill, should proactively mentor automation engineer
• Automation ROI – Explain, convenience and implement and generate various reports.
• Good Understanding and implementation experience on performance and security testing.
• Do hand-on experience on Jenkins and CI-CD.
• Continually learn, mentor and develop self & teams career.
• Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with Technical staff members.
• Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value.
• To recommend trainings for fellow team mates and provide training regularly.
• Work with Automation and delivery team to ensure all deliverables are done according to plan and meets quality standards. Also helps to ensure that the processes are adhered to, suggest value additions & innovation.
• Develop various utilities required to implement automation.
• Guide team members and help them with technical/non-technical issues.
- Role in Project:Technical Architect (QE) with hands-on exp.