Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by web developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
Skills and Qualifications: -
- 3-6 years of experience as Node.js Developer
- In depth knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop etc.
- Implementing automated testing platforms (Mocha, Jest etc) and unit tests
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git, bitbucket
- 2-3 years’ experience in MongoDB
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of Serverless framework and usage of Node in implementing web services
- Should have knowledge of AWS services such as Lambda, EC2 and other services
- Should have understanding of token based authentication and authorization
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3,
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Work as part of a small team to build ReactJS applications.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent ReactJS applications with clean code.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party & in-house built API's. Write unit and integration tests.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Follow FullStack's detailed development process