Oracle Cloud Application Financial Consultant
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience with 10+ Minimum Experience.
- Experience as a resource in the implementation full lifecycle of at least 3 Oracle Financials Cloud (Fixed Assets, General Ledger) implementations and Supporting Oracle Cloud with hands-on configurations.
- At least one implementation experience in Fixed Assets module(Acquire to Retire).
- Lead the day-to-day activities of Oracle Cloud Financials modules, including process design, implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews.
- Ability to Configure Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
- Assist with design workshops and functional process workshops in all Fusion Financials application areas.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Define testing scenarios and develop validation scripts.
- Support clients with the execution of validation scripts