Senior Software Engineer (Python)
We are looking for a Python developer who will support our clients with image and video processing using OpenCV. The ideal candidate is adept at using large image and video data to identify certain activities and process optimization. They must have strong experience in variety of image processing methods, frame by frame video analysis and machine learning concepts to process media data. They must have a proven ability to drive business independently. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large sets of media data and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
Responsibilities for Python / Image Processing Developer
- Work with stakeholders to identify different insights and activities by leveraging media data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyse data to drive optimization and improvement
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of the outcome
- Develop custom ML models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy
Qualifications for Developer
- In depth experience with Python to manipulate media data and draw insights from large data sets
- Knowledge of Image and Video Processing
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (Supervised, Unsupervised and Reinforced) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience manipulating data sets and building algorithms, has a demonstrable knowledge/learning in media, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Coding knowledge and experience Python, Java, Scala, R etc.
- Source code management tools Bitbucket, Github etc.
- Experience of performing Exploratory media data analysis using
- Experience using cloud based web services
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using Seaborn, Matplotlib, D3, ggplot, etc.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.