Senior DevOps Engineer (DevOps + AWS)
Designation: Senior Software Engineer (DevOps)
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
- Work with multiple client engagement(s) to provide CI/CD Strategy/Implementation
- Script and automate SDLC pipelines.
- Provide guidelines and recommendations on different tools and technologies
- Responsible for conducting various training on technology aspects to keep the team members up to date
- 2+ Years of experience in any SDLC automation, with builds, testing, code coverage, deployment
- 4+ years of overall experience with development, configuration management
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle with various agile methodologies and experience managing quality and automation in the agile practice.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Github, SVN, BitBucket, GitLab), including branching and merging strategies
- Experience with software build tools (ANT, Maven, Gradle, NPM, Rake, Make etc.) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI etc.)
- Experience with Linux environments and scripting languages (any one of the following will do Python, Ruby, Bash, Go, Groovy)
- Experience with Networking Concepts (TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, Load Balancing, Reverse Proxy etc.)
- Experience with technologies like docker, Vagrant, Virtualization etc.
- Hands-on experience and ability to design/implement infrastructure with AWS services like EC2, S3, IAM, CloudTrail, VPC, Cloudwatch, Cloudfront, Elasticache, RDS, Lambda, Route53, Cloudformation, ALB/ELB/NLB. Hands-on Experience of ECS/EKS, ECR, CodePipeline, KMS, CodeBuild, and CodeDeploy is a bonus.
- Comfortable working late evening hours, which is when most releases and patches occur
- You are extremely proactive at identifying ways to improve things and to make them more reliable.
- Bonus: High attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Extra Bonus Points: you’re fun to be around!
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, QA bend of mind, capable of breaking robust software
- Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
- Inquisitive and ambitious
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Ability to travel (about 15-20%)