Data Quality Engineer
Infostretch is a digital-native professional services firm. By combining our in-depth experience with niche digital technologies, ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, we help enterprises get digital right, the first time. Backed by leading private equity firms Goldman Sachs and Everstone Group, the company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
The Company has been Certified as Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to its employee friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double digit growth.
- Ensuring accuracy, completeness, correctness, integrity, timeliness and validity of data in the Data Lake.
- Writing testing plans and routines, managing continuous integration and regression testing processes.
- Experience in data-profiling and providing statistical analysis to data using tools like Prometheus, Grafana or similar tools.
- Solid skills in writing and understanding SQL queries.
- Hands-on experience in ETL testing and data and schema validation of RDS and Data Warehouse.
- Performance testing.
- Hands-on scripting experience using Python or similar scripting languages.
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and upgrading automated test scripts and architecture.
- Statistical knowledge to represent and plot error rate and curve-fitting models .
- Good understanding of REST-based API testing.
- Good understanding of functional UI automation frameworks.
- Experience with AWS cloud services, data pipeline and governance tools like AWS Glue.