Aspen Enterprise IP.21 Developer/Administrator
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Support Aspen Enterprise IP.21 Historian maintenance activities
- Configures and customizes Aspen Enterprise IP.21
- Acts as liaison between different stakeholders to address various system issues.
- Evaluates product enhancements and capabilities, in addition to implementing upgrades as required.
- Configuration and support of Aspen Enterprise IP.21
- Analyzing end user requirements
- Tailoring Aspen Enterprise IP.21 solutions and implementing them through configuration
- Recommend solutions that meet business needs.
- In charge of assisting customers with their testing stages appropriate to their industry
- Understanding technical changes and designing the appropriate testing for validation processes
- Implementing upgrades as required
- Performing administrative tasks associated with the Aspen Enterprise IP21
- Evaluating product enhancements and capabilities
- Defines project specific template.
- Analyse Change request does impact analysis and provides estimation as per Estimation Guidelines. Does scope / resource planning accordingly.
- Proactively monitors any SLA violations. Does the analysis of these cases communicates to client / program manager.
- Recommends best method and tools to improve process.
- Maintaining records/ documents as required, accuracy of data, generating reports on time.
- Helps in preparing configuration management plan, identifying configurable items.
- Reviews test scripts, test cases.
- Ability to provide estimates based on inputs (requirement docs / functional specs.), Participates & contributes in estimation with his/her technical expertise.
The key skills required:
- Relevant experience of 7-10 years in Aspen Enterprise IP.21
- Understands the various modules along with configuration options of Aspen Enterprise IP.21