Senior Solution Architect - CoE
Infostretch is a digital-native professional services firm. By combining our in-depth experience with niche digital technologies, ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, we help enterprises get digital right, the first time. Backed by leading private equity firms Goldman Sachs and Everstone Group, the company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
Infostretch has been Certified as Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to it’s employee friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double digit growth.
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering or MCA
- 10+ years of experience in Backend, Frontend Web/Mobile development
- Minimum 2+ years of solid working experience as an architect
- Solid working experience in backend technologies like Java, J2ee, SpringBoot, JPA, NodeJS, Web Services or MicroServices architecture
- Solid working experience in MongoDB or DynamoDB or any no SQL database
- Minimum 2+ years of solid working experience with AWS or Azure or GCP
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns
- Solid working experience in building Highly Available and Scalable Applications
- Strong understanding of Security Concepts and Performance
- Solid working and designing experience in REST implementations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Goal-Oriented and a person with a CAN DO attitude
- Clean code enthusiast
Must have Abilities:
- Document Technical Requirements and Designs like APIs/UMLs etc.
- Understand Technical Analysis based on requirements to define architecture and outline approach
- Troubleshooting applications/performance etc.
- Effective Communication to clearly communicate requirements to team members
- Hands-on with SpringBoot
- Knowledge of best coding practices is must
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and evaluate development and design of core application, framework, and POCs
- Writes Technical Architecture and solutions
- Mentor and Groom Team members
- Ensure high quality, high performance, scalable deliverables
- Participate in pre-sales with technical solutions and effort estimations
- Define, Design and Build innovative reusable solutions