AWS Practice Lead
- Accountability for the practice, including driving sales, recruiting, consulting, and all operational aspects, including:
- Practice Building – Drive overall growth of practice area through a combination of business development, talent management, oversight of delivery work, and thought leadership.
- Team & Individual Development – Maximize team performance through an effective team approach that increases productivity and job satisfaction.
- Manage executive and Senior executive-level client stakeholder relationships
- Work with teams to capture best practices and develop case studies and other core deliverables to build solution offering
- Participate in industry forums, events, and speaking engagements; manage the production of project deliverables, budget, and presentations to client personnel and leadership
- Mentor, develop, and proactively support practice capabilities per market demand
- Support recruiting and onboarding of new employees and development of leaders
- BA or BS Degree
- 10+ years of experience focused on engagement-based consulting experience or equivalent industry experience
- Strong technical knowledge of and experience with cloud-based solutions, including systems integrations, and preferably with AWS, Google Cloud (GCP),
- Experience building and managing cloud technology including migrating workloads to the cloud and cloud-native software development practices and processes.
- Demonstrated professional growth and the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Deep experience with managing people, including mentoring and leadership skills
- Background in full-stack software engineering and agile delivery
- Expert business operations experience (e.g., SOW, margins, utilization)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to audiences of all levels including client-facing skills
- P&L experience from a comparably sized consulting firm
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base; organic business development responsibilities, i.e., growing new account/clients from the ground up