Technical Lead- Platform Services
Job Description: Tech Lead - Platform Services
Description: Total 10+ years’ experience, specialized in Microsoft Platform services, design, and deployment of platform architecture. Leading platform operations ~ 10K users based in multiple geography.
India time day shift, flexible to stretch as per business needs & priorities.
- Extensive Active directory knowledge - Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, Disaster recovery, backup/restore
- Extensive Microsoft 365 platform knowledge (Exchange Online, AzureAD, Intune, Teams, SharePoint, Security & Compliance)
- Migration of tenants, users, objects, emails etc.
- Knowledge on email security gateway - SPF, DKIM, DMARC, inbound/outbound mail flow
- Knowledge on SCCM/endpoint management
- Understanding security concept like, EDR/XDR, conditional access policies, WIP/AIP, software compliance
- Multiple M365 tenant management, license management
- Public DNS management
Experience working on technologies:
- On-prem active directory
- Microsoft 365 platform including Enterprise Mobility & Suite (EMS)
- Knowledge of Exchange online & SharePoint Online & associated technologies
- Should have performed migrations for mid-size organization.
- PowerShell scripting knowledge for automation
- Intune administration expertise
- Lead a team & operations of Platform services.
- Responsible for incident and change management following the KPI/SLA for incidents/changes.
- Undertake creation of regular service reports generation as required (adoption/license usage/ renewals, etc)
- Candidate should know the work process of support experience endpoint management solutions ( Intune, SCCM, Jamf, etc)
- Regular health check for Active directory, Microsoft 365 & Email security gateway
- Generate various reports like, inactive users, password expired users, separated users, etc
- Provide L2 & L3 level support to engineers in case required\
- Design solutions for new deployment
- Vendor management
- Automation to reduce daily work and focus on new deployments
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT of relevant
- Certifications in Microsoft platforms