Infostretch is a digital-native professional services firm. By combining our in-depth experience with niche digital technologies, ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, we help enterprises get digital right, the first time. Backed by leading private equity firms Goldman Sachs and Everstone Group, the company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
Infostretch is hiring DevOps Engineer in Santa Clara, CA. Please note that this role will be an in-house role.
The Company has been Certified as Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to it’s employee friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double digit growth.
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and infrastructure
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, networking, proxies and cloud services
- Hands-on experience of AWS Cloud platform
- Services: VPC, EC2, EKS, ECS, RDS, S3, Lambda, SSM, AWS MQ, SNS, CloudWatch, API gateway, etc.
- Understanding of hybrid cloud (On-premises + Public Cloud)
- Good understanding of Virtualization technologies like VM-Ware, KVM, etc
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Extensive working experience on Jenkins, git, Shell/python scripting.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the issues in pre-prod/prod environment
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Understanding core principal of Chaos Engineering (Resiliency testing)
- Documenting incidence and develop runbooks/playbooks for future use.