Technical Lead- Network & Security Operations
Job Description: Tech Lead - Network & Security Operations
Description: Expert in discovery, design, and deployment of network security architecture for global sites of Apexon, including network operations, and support for all Infostretch managed network devices.
India time day shift, flexible to stretch as per business needs & priorities.
- Strong 10+ years of experience providing technical security engineering support for complex enterprise security projects/programs.
- Designing HLD and LLD to secure cloud platform within various IaaS, PaaS, SaaS cloud platforms.
- Create Change Implementation plan as per customer requirement.
- Deploy and support multi-vendor network & security solutions.
- Strong understanding of cyber security defense in depth strategies.
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex networking and security problems.
- Deploy and support network and security monitoring & management tools.
- Provide improvement opportunities and recommendations on network and security.
- Management of various firewalls, VPNs, and security devices.
- Strong experience on Migration, decommission process of the firewalls.
- Experience is standardizing, consolidating Network architectures
- Add/edit new and existing rules in Firewall.
- Coordinating with Change Manager & respective team to process Change request.
- Work with Global IT support groups, OEMs, vendors, partners, and service providers.
- Taking initiative on providing recommendations on vulnerabilities / bugs / security practices to be followed / implemented.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in securing on premise and cloud platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience in designing and deploying global network security architecture.
- Strong experience in various NexGen Physical and Virtual Firewalls and Products like Palo Alto, Cisco, Fortinet along with next gen security products SWG such as Netskope/Zscaler etc.
- Strong experience on routing/switching/wireless technologies from HPE/Aruba/Cisco etc.
- Excellent in solution designing, architect role for the huge & complex network environments.
- Strong experience with Network Perimeter Security such as DMZ, NAC, WAF, Network DLP, Cloud Security, etc.
- Ready to work in flexible shift in a 24*7 environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good team management skill
- Bachelor's degree in IT
- Network & Security Certifications