Senior Software Engineer (Automation)
Infostretch is a digital-native professional services firm. By combining our in-depth experience with niche digital technologies, ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, we help enterprises get digital right, the first time. Backed by leading private equity firms Goldman Sachs and Everstone Group, the company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
The Company has been Certified as Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to its employee friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double digit growth.
We are seeking an experienced automated tester with a minimum of 4 years of active Selenium Webdriver with Java OR C# OR Python (or doing automation using any professional tool), having strong OOP design knowledge, including extensive design patterns knowledge. They should have a proven track record for quality and performance of code deliverables, strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment. They will have the opportunity to work in a number of different domains in a variety of different client environments.
- Hands-on coding and proactively mentor automation engineers
- Continually learn, mentor and develop your career
- Willing to work on automation with any programming languages like Java / C# or Python
- Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with Technical staff members
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value
- Provide automation solution by implementing proven design concepts
- Work with team members and help them with technical/non-technical issues.
- Excellent programming skills with Core Java OR C# OR Python, Selenium Web driver, JUnit or TestNG, Maven or ANT
- 2-3 Years of hands-on Experience on Automation with strong knowledge of OOPs
- Adequate working knowledge of JUnit or TestNG
- Extensive experience in automating RESTful and SOAP services
- Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
- Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable
- Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly desirable.
- Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics