Associate Implementation Analyst
0 to 2 years of experience required in a resource who is:
· Resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
· Care about serving customers and delivering a great product
· Pay attention to the details
· Constantly thinking about how can continuously improve the platform
· Have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, and self-motivated
· Have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
· Quick on your feet and not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
· An engineer/ MBA /MCA, who actually no longer wants to code
· Experience with building enterprise or scalable applications
· Ability or desire to consult with clients at any level: from the C-Suite to the developer
· Understanding of REST and SOAP APIs
· Relational or other database query experience
Configurator will be responsible for implementing the solution for new clients. Implementation of the solution involves reviewing requirements/business processes/life cycle solution, configuration of the
product and validate the same.
· Configuration/Customizing of application as per solution provided.
· Unit Testing of the customization done by executing the business process for the valid use case.
· Perform Impact analysis before making any change in the existing system.
· Complete and clear Documentation of the tasks performed
· Timely completion of projects/tasks thru proper follow up.
· Maintain the highest level of technical and process expertise, specific to the industry, client processes, applications/utilities, and products.
· Issue analysis & providing resolution
· Adherence to the deliverable deadlines.
· Knowledge of HTML / CSS
· API Integration
· QA knowledge
· Java Script
· Good Communication skills (verbal and written).
· Good Analytical Skills
· Zeal to learn and work on new things
· MBA / MCA / BE who don't want to code.