Senior iOS Developer
We are seeking a skilled Senior iOS Developer with 5+ years of mobile app development experience on iOS. This position is based in Redwood City, CA.
- Design, Develop and manage Native iOS applications
- Integrate other applications web service (AWS) APIs into User interface of the mobile application
- Work with Internal and External Stakeholders to understand the use case, scenario and identify the best solution
- Work with multi-disciplinary team in an agile and fast-paced development environment to define, create, and maintain the software product
- 5+ years' mobile development experience using iOS.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, IS, Engineering [Electrical/Electronics] or relevant field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an interest in working collaboratively with offshore team members
- Very strong in object-oriented concepts & design patterns
- Practical iOS coding and debugging experience.
- Solid experience of common Swift and iOS design patterns - Loaders, List view recyclers, Observers etc.
- Experience in working with iOS compatibility APIs, iOS Fragments.
- Sound experience of iOS User Interface API, spanning multiple device configurations.
- Good experience of networking with Async tasks and Http Connection and loaders.
- Experience of working with Web Services and common data interchange formats: JSON, XML.
- Local data storage using SQLite databases and shared preferences.
- Knowledge of Lollipop - key frameworks, tools, technologies end-user and developer enhancements will be added advantage
- Experience in using Services and Interposes communications.
- Sound working knowledge of application profiling and instrumentation with debugger and gauges.
- Peer code review
- Unit testing experience using XCUI.
- Experience of working in development teams using Continuous Integration: Jenkins.
- Has shipped multiple iOS applications and demonstrate this where possible.
- Knowledge of application deployment and Code-signing.
- Experience working with off-shore teams in a client setting.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge and experience on Bluetooth Low energy.