Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 18 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
We are currently looking to hire Graduate Developers to join our expanding team in Sunderland. Our people are our biggest asset and we recognize that our success depends on their talent, motivation and expertise. Infostretch employs high calibre individuals and emphasizes the importance of collaboration and growing both professionally and personally.
- Producing high quality, maintainable code
- Supporting in the design and development of complex software solutions
- Partnering effectively with client project teams
- Ability to understand and explain software development concepts and fundamentals
- Understanding of an Agile development environment
- Natural self-motivation with a passion for delivering excellence
- Great communication skills with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Curiosity with an ongoing desire to develop and learn
- Good problem solving skills
It would be great if you have:
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, Sonar and CI/CD principles
- Experience with React/Angular frameworks
- Financial Services and/or Software Consulting experience
We’re committed to providing our people with a great environment to work in. You can expect: ongoing skills-based development, career progression as well as health & well-being benefits and support. You’ll work within a friendly and supportive team, working on a variety of projects and the chance to obtain relevant certifications along the way!
- STEM Degree
We’re committed to providing our people with a great environment to work in. You can expect: ongoing skills-based development, career progression as well as health & well-being benefits and support. You’ll work within a friendly and supportive team, working on a variety of projects and the chance to obtain relevant certifications along the way!??
We also offer:?
- Up to 10% bonus (based on company and personal performance)
- An employer pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, with the option to carry forward or 'cash-in' 5 days each year?
- Access to YuLife wellness platform, subscription to Calm App, premium subscription to Fiit, life coaching & emotional wellbeing sessions, 24 / 7 virtual GP Access, Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance & Income protection
- Enhanced Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay?
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel loan scheme
- A Tech Scheme which lets you choose from over 5000 tech products at up to a 12% discount
- Free unlimited Udemy account for every employee to support their continuous learning and improvement?
Don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you.?