Account Director - Healthcare
We are seeking a skilled Director of Account Management based at our office in Santa Clara, CA, that will support healthcare clients at various locations.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for client success, revenue quota from the strategic accounts, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain a current account plan for each major client detailing their business and IT objectives and their key relationships.
- Manage the Client relationship effectively focusing on business development and relationship management with accountability for project delivery.
- Manage accounts in onshore/offshore managed capacity delivery model.
- Effectively manage the SOW and own the SOW renewals.
- Customer growth, business alignment and client satisfaction
- Lead Healthcare solution development efforts by orchestrating the involvement of all necessary practice lead in the organization.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Coordinate the involvement of company functions and executives to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the customers.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of company’s solutions as per customer needs and objectives; Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Proactively uncover customer needs about Digital Strategies, Development, Quality Engineering, and DevOps practice areas.
- Increase high resource utilization, improve billability, spearhead cost savings initiatives, and avoid revenue leakages.
- Plan and prioritize activities for the project teams and meet deadlines consistently.
- Create opportunities to cross sell and up the sale of company’s propriety products (QMetry)
- Understanding of Development Methodologies, Quality Engineering, Digital Technologies Strategy like Internet of things, Mobile Technology Transformation, Data Analytics and Reporting.
- Bachelor Degree in IT/CS
- Overall 5+ years of experience
- Or Master’s Degree (MBA/MS) is preferable
Overall 5 years of experience with Bachelor Degree in IT / CS. Master’s Degree Engineering (any discipline) / IT/CS is preferable.