GCP Cloud Architect
Infostretch Corporation is seeking GCP Cloud Architect to be based in Santa Clara, CA.
Please note that to start the role it will be remote for 3 - 6 months but once this Covid19 is behind us - it will be an in-house role.
- Should have strong 3+ years' experience designing and deploying the solutions on AWS & GCP.
- Should have experience to create the plan and define the strategies and design the solutions for migrating services between AWS and GCP.
- Should have worked with EKS and GKE. Hands on experience working with k8s and docker.
- Hands on experience working different storage and database services on AWS and GCP (like S3, RDS, Aurora, Big Query, Bigtable, Cloud SQL)
- Hands on experience with Cloud Tasks, Memory store for Redis etc.
- Experience working with synchronous, real-time, and asynchronous architectures in GCP
- Knowledge of different enterprise and design patterns and experience in designing the highly secure, resilient, and high availability solutions in AWS and GCP
- Should be able to create total cost of ownership analysis report
- Ability to identify trade-offs of using various platform services on GCP
- In-depth knowledge and strong experience creating and managing organizations, accounts/projects, IAM, VPC and VPNs on AWS & GCP
- Experience setting up services based on AWS & GCP best practices for network and security, organization components, Logging & monitoring & operations, cloud architecture, billing etc.
- Working experience on setting up container services (like ECR,GCR) and map-reduce services (like EMR and Dataproc and Dataflow)
- Experience in automation with AWS cloud formation and GCP cloud deployment manager
- Experience working with load balancers and other networking concepts
- Clear understanding on feature differences of AWS and GCP services like compute engines, storages, and databases etc.
- Understanding of replications mechanisms for databases along with experience working with elastic search systems and systems like elastic cache.
- Knowledge of GCP’s migrate for compute for computer engine manager, cloud extensions, waves feature & Wave UI and its architecture is plus.
- Able to debug and resolve the issues in solution, architecture and setup for enterprise applications using AWS cloud trails and GCP cloud loggings.
- Create blueprint, physical and deployment architecture of the existing AWS / GCP services setup and used
- Create full fledge migration plan and strategy which have minimal impact and can be done incrementally / fully
- Prepare the total cost of ownership analysis
- Monitor the progress, identify the risks and challenges and define the mitigation plan
- Review, Analyze and Test the completed tasks
- Debug and Fix the issues at any points in the migration process
- Document and create all required artifacts like run books, support FAQs, troubleshooting documents etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.