Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years of Strong experience in Java
- Must have experience in Java, Spring, Spring boot, Microservices, JPA and Hibernate.
- Strong working experience with databases like MySQL and SOLR.
- Must Experience in identifying, debugging and resolving production customer issues
- Help team with their technical questions and suggest optimized solutions whenever possible.
- Work with distributed team in highly collaborative environment
- Must experience in AWS service
- Should have experience to write loosely coupled, modular and clean code.
- Experience in writing unit and integration test cases using Junit and Mockito.
- Involve in code review process and make sure team follows best practices.
- After review code, must suggest best practice for code and system.
- Help establish an efficient engineering process with help of architect and product owner.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Make sure team writes unit and integration test cases for all modules
- Strong communication skills.
- Identify, debug and resolve production client issues on high priority.
- Writes modular code using MVC design pattern.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Good to have knowledge of CI/CD, Cloud deployment
- Follow Agile methodology with active participation in sprint planning, sprint review and daily stand-up meetings
Java, Micro-service, Sprig-boot, AWS