Company Description: Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
Alteryx job description
The role is to be the technical guardian of the Low Code production environment for the region. The engineer will ultimately responsible to ensure end user queries within the Operations Business Intelligence workflows are addressed. This includes Alteryx workflow troubleshooting for issues such as unexpected errors or results, sub-optimal workflow performance, and addressing user queries. The candidate will work closely with both businesses operations users and BI platform owners to address day to day issues. In addition, the duties will also include workflow maintenance activities with regards to dependencies such as database table updates, credential updates, and data source updates.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Respond to business user requests within expected SLAs and manage customer expectations
- Review, document, troubleshoot and resolve Alteryx technical issues with production workflows.
- Act as a facilitator and assist with the communication between operations and internal tech teams when escalating issues
- Develop and explore effective monitoring solutions to help detect issues before user complaints.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving programming or systems engineering.
· Alteryx Core certified with at least 2 years Alteryx experience
· Experience with ETL principles
· Experience writing/debugging SQL queries, database table structures and datatypes.
· Proficiency in Business Intelligence software in one or more of the following: Tableau, RPA, Appian, etc.
· Preferred experience with debugging and optimizing scripting languages (Python and Perl, etc.)
· Understands the concepts of ODBC, REST APIs and connection strings
· Experience working with databases (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle)
· Strong communication skills, drive, and ownership of issues.