Infostretch is looking for a DevOps Architect to enhance the software development process and create an automated software supply chain governance that assists in building software more efficiently for regulated industry setup. The responsibilities of a DevOps Architect include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality software supply chain governance architecture that will enable us to deliver robust, secured software releases efficiently.
In this role you should be able to demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps Architect should have exceptional communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, and highly innovative.
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Identifying setbacks and shortcomings.
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Establishing DevSecOps environments to speed up software development.
- Designing efficient practices.
- Delivering comprehensive best practices.
- Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Guiding the development team.
DevOps Architect Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in release management, IT infra management and SDLC delivery Management.
- At least 5 years strong cross-functional leadership skills and working together with the operations and engineering teams to make sure that systems are scalable and secure.
- Excellent knowledge of software development and software testing methodologies along with configuration management practices in Unix and Linux-based environment.
- Possess sound knowledge of cloud-based environments, especially Azure.
- Experience in handling automated deployment CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitLabs, CircleCI.
- Must possess excellent knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
- Must have strong expertise in operating Linux/Unix environments and scripting languages like Python, Perl, and Shell.
- Ability to review deployment and delivery pipelines i.e., implement initiatives to minimize chances of failure, identify bottlenecks and troubleshoot issues.
- Previous experience in implementing continuous delivery and DevOps solutions.
- Working knowledge of Automation service provisioning and middleware configuration.
- Previous experience working on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
B.S in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study.