Life Ray Developer
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related field of study; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience
- Practical experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM
- Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience using web servers, applications servers, and RDBMS
- Experience with JSON, AJAX, SOA, Rest/SOAP based Web Services, JUnit, Jenkins and Bitbucket
- Experience in API security, analytics, throttling, caching, logging, request and response modifications etc.
- Experience in creating REST API documentation using Swagger and RAML or similar tools desirable
- Experienced with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Knowledge of SQL procedures and functions and complex SQL Queries
- Bachelor's Degree