Sr Batch Scheduler
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
- CA Automic Workload Automation (WLA)
- Min 5 years EXP
- Working in rotation including night shifts required
- Experienced Batch Operator with extensive hands-on experience with designing, configuring, managing batch workflows, batch job inter-dependencies, scheduling and operating & supporting mission critical batch job cycles using CA Workload Automation Batch scheduler in the legacy and distributed/Cloud hosted application environments.
- Experience with installing and configuring CA Workload Automation batch scheduler and versioning, importing/exporting job configurations from one environment to other environment. Experience working with product vendor for addressing product related patching or issues. Hands-on experience with writing and managing Unix shell scripting necessary to configure Batch jobs in CA Workload Automaton Batch scheduler.
- Experience coordinating with the application technical and functional teams for the resolution of the batch failures and provide reporting on the batch execution. Experience configuring Batch execution reporting dashboard, custom configuration of alerting on batch failures based on exit codes to support with production monitoring.
- Has hands-on experience working with ServiceNow and JIRA ticketing systems to log batch incidents, escalate to application/infra team for further troubleshooting and building knowledgebase on the issue resolution
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is required
If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets, please submit a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).