Senior Software Engineer (Automation)
We are seeking an experienced automated tester with a minimum of 4 years of active Selenium Webdriver with Java OR C# OR Python (or doing automation using any professional tool), having strong OOP design knowledge, including extensive design patterns knowledge. They should have a proven track record for quality and performance of code deliverables, strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment. They will have the opportunity to work in a number of different domains in a variety of different client environments.
- Hands-on coding and proactively mentor automation engineers
- Continually learn, mentor and develop your career
- Willing to work on automation with any programming languages like Java / C# or Python
- Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with Technical staff members
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value
- Provide automation solution by implementing proven design concepts
- Work with team members and help them with technical/non-technical issues.
- Automate GUI and API using Tosca.
- Create and manage the workspace in Tosca.
- Work on Tosca TBox Automation Tools and
- Plan, create and execute tests using Tosca
- Use different steering Engines in Tosca as requirement of the project
- Create BDD scripts in Tosca
- Excellent programming skills with Core Java OR C# OR Python, Selenium Web driver, JUnit or TestNG, Maven or ANT
- 2-3 Years of hands-on Experience on Automation with strong knowledge of OOPs
- Adequate working knowledge of JUnit or TestNG
- Extensive experience in automating RESTful and SOAP services
- Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
- Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable
- Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly desirable.
- Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics
- 3-4 years of working experience on Tosca project (mandatory)
- Have Tosca certifications and C# knowledge (Good to have)