VP of Healthcare (Account Management)
Infostretch is a digital-native professional services firm, growing at a rapid pace. The company intends to scale business significantly through both organic and inorganic means.
By combining our in-depth domain experience with modern technology, we help enterprises realize their digital vision. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation. We are a Goldman Sachs & Everstone Capitol company
Infostretch is seeking Vice President of Healthcare Account Management. This position will be based in Northern California.
- Responsible for customer success, revenue growth, and customer delight.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provide strategic planning and alignment with customer’s digital initiatives in healthcare.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the customers.
- Develop and maintain a current account plan for each major customer detailing their business objectives, organization map, and digital initiatives.
- Proactively uncover customer needs about Digital Strategies, Fullstack Development, Cloud Development, Quality Engineering, DevOps, and practice areas.
- Lead solution development efforts by orchestrating the involvement of all necessary practice leads in the organization.
- Coordinate the involvement of company functions and executives to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Manage the Client relationship effectively focusing on business development and relationship management with accountability for project delivery.
- Client management experience in Healthcare vertical
- Understanding of Digital Technology, Quality Engineering, Digital Technologies Strategy, Mobile Technology, Data Analytics and Reporting.
- Undergraduate Engineering
- Master’s Degree (any discipline) / IT/CS + 3 years of experience.
- Experience working with one of the TOP 10 Professional Services/Consulting companies is a HUGE plus