Senior Software Engineer (SFDC)
Role: Salesforce Developer
Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience
This opportunity will allow you to -
- Work with very smart set of engineers who are passionate to build world-class high-quality product.
- Own product feature end to end from functional grooming to production delivery standpoint in an Agile development environment.
- Design, Coding and testing to ensure the features are covered for appropriate depth and breadth test coverage.
- Build robust, scalable, and high-quality features and validate product scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance.
- Develop/Maintain/Customize Salesforce using LWC custom component.
- Participate in design and architectural discussions.
- Migrate an enterprise product from Microsoft Azure cloud stack to Salesforce with multi-million revenue impact
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Salesforce developer with experience in developing LWC, triggers, apex classes, lightning pages
- Experience in writing unit tests to produce defect free software ensuring the test coverage.
- Experience with Data migration between SFDC environments, CICD, working with Visual Studio Code, GitHub or any other version control tool
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows and custom views
- Excellent design, coding, debugging, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working in Agile Development with scrum
- Preferably graduate in Engineering with a quest for logical reasoning.