Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Our mission is to own a product area at NICE InContact and contribute to our Digital First strategy to be global leader in the Digital Customer Service.
Products you will participate in are a combination of both – NICE products created before the Brand Embassy acquisition by NICE InContact (strong in telecomunicaton) and products created by Brand Embassy, being the future of the company for future growth.
NICE inContact .
Additionally, you will help to execute bringing Brand Embassy native to CXone while cooperating with other PMs at NICE.
- Work with product management team to define new architectural requirements
- Set the end-to-end technical direction for the team, including platform, technology, tools, and infrastructure.
- Monitoring the quality of code that is delivered through reviews and other processes..
- Cooperate with other architects to accomplish our goals
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience required.
- 10+ years of software development experience (5+ technical leadership)
- Experience architecting systems for performance and scalability
- Expertise in designing application using relational and non-relational databases
- Working Knowledge of CI/CD
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Working Knowledge of Agile development processes
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with AWS
- Here in Prague we keep our start up spirit and freedom.
- Friendly folks & experts on-board & international environment
- Home offices, Hackathons, Refreshments, Relax zones, flexible working hours
- Employee contract (HPP)
- Sick days
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.