Director Human Resources
Director Human Resources
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Atlanta, GA
The NICE inContact Director Human Resources is responsible for partnering with internal client groups in the areas of strategic business planning, organization design and change management, workforce planning, talent development/executive coaching, employee engagement, and team effectiveness. This position supports the overall strategic HR initiatives as well as executes programs to strengthen organizational and team effectiveness within assigned departments.
The role also provides functional leadership and support to the VP of Human Resources as it relates to HR program management, team member mentorship and development, and leadership responsibilities of corporate HR initiatives as assigned.
- Works in full partnership with business leaders at all levels of an organization, sharing ownership for development/implementation of business strategies and accountability for delivering business results.
- Works with business leaders to lead organizational change and transition within NICE inContact.
- Uses analytical and strategic thinking skills to turn complex data into insights and solutions which positively impact the overall business.
- Coaches and develops client leadership teams.
- Provide support and guidance to team members and managers on employee relations issues. Coordinate with HR leadership on actions and outcomes.
- Partner with HR centers of excellence (i.e., Talent Acquisition, Compensation, OD/Leadership Development, HR Operations), as needed, to acquire, engage, retain optimal talent for company and client needs.
- Partner with HR Analytics COE to leverage workforce data to improve business effectiveness and employee engagement. Report on key metrics, as required.
- Act as a steward of the NICE inContact culture; collaborate with colleagues and clients to help define, evolve and exemplify the company culture and work environment to maximize business performance and employee engagement.
- Ability to travel between national and international NICE inContact locations as needed (travel <5%)
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
- Coach less experienced HRBPs and/or provide informal mentoring to other team members, as assigned, to be more effective in supporting their own client groups.
- Engage with corporate HR project teams as assigned to drive / lead corporate HR strategic initiatives.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience required. Master's degree in HR or related field preferred.
- 12+ years of professional experience, with at least 5-6 years in HR Business Partner or related roles
- 3+ years managing a high performing team - matrix or direct
- Proven track record of executing high impact HR value-added strategies in the following areas: Change Leadership, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Compensation, Employee Relations, Workforce Planning and Talent Development
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and deliver work on time
- MS Office software experience (primarily Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.