IT Help Desk Technician II
IT Help Desk Technician II
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The primary function of the IT Help Desk Technician II is to be the first point of escalation for the Information Technology team. This individual will provide frontline support by managing tickets as well as phone calls, walk-ups, and emails for employee issues. This individual works within a team to ensure user requests are resolved in a timely manner and to the end user's satisfaction. The IT Help Desk Technician II works to maintain and support NICE inContact's equipment needs and to identify areas of operational improvement.
As an IT Help Desk Technician II, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Acts as the first escalation point for all tickets, walk-ups, IM’s, emails, and phone calls from both on-site and off-site end users.
- Works closely with the IT Help Desk Technician L1 to resolve end user issues.
- Creates and terminates user accounts for all Corporate IT systems.
- Responsible for maintaining system access for corporate employees.
- Helps to develop new procedures or system enhancements to improve work performance.
- Escalates problems to the appropriate technical group for resolution. This may include groups outside of the Information Technology team.
- Assists in scheduling hardware and software installations and upgrades.
- Updates and creates new documentation for the Information Technology team.
- Communicates in an effective and professional way with customers inside and outside of NICE inContact.
- Creates and manages mailboxes, distribution lists, and mail contacts using Microsoft Exchange Management Console.
- Maintains and supports equipment inventory. Including working with manufacturers on RMA’s and other hardware repairs.
- Strives to help the team achieve all KPI’s and SLA’s as laid out by management.
- Works on special projects given by the manager.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- High School diploma required.
- 2-4 years help desk experience or technical support
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good understanding of Windows XP/7/8/10, Server 2003/2008/2012
- Strong working knowledge with Active Directory
- Working knowledge with SCCM
- Ability to configure workstations
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting of related network components
- Previous work experience with trouble ticketing systems
- Experience managing an IP PBX
- Strong skill level in working with Office 365
- Experience working with virtualization deployment and management
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.