HR Business Partner
Experienced HR Business Partner – Prague – CZ
Reports to: VP, Human Resources
We are seeking for HRBP who will help us to implement our global HR strategy according to Czech law and cultural needs to our Prague office. Not just according to the culture of Czech Republic but also our internal culture.
Freedom for responsibility is our motto. We keep our start-up spirit. Mainly the energy and enthusiasm for our work.
The role will be involved on all levels of the HR service delivery. There is necessary to be agent for complicated and sensemaking processes and for keeping the culture as it is also.
We are looking for a partner who will enjoy and keep our start-up culture and bring his/her expertise in HR issues.
This position will report into the VP, Human Resources, based in the US so we are looking for a self-starter, who loves to take the iniative.
The HR Business Partner will:
- Build business partnership with the leaders across the organization from first line management to the VP level and understand the needs of each business unit.
- Provide day-to-day support on the ground in Prague for all local employees in terms of their HR related needs.
- Establish policies, procedures and best practice for all people related activities and employee welfare and support.
- Develop a partnership with the Recruitment team and assist with all related processes.
- Lead and execute on annual HR processes (talent management, reward and recognition programs, and performance management)
- Identify and develop the talent within the organization targeting high potentials
- Guidance and counsel on employee relations as well as ensure compliance with the global practices and policies.
- Regular liaison with Payroll and Compensation and Benefits ensuring governance and compliance to pay and benefits practices.
- Lead the offboarding process by conducting exit interviews, completing offboarding tasks, and gleaning actionable insights to reduce unhealthy turnover.
Long story short – You will be the first Czech HRBP here and you will set most of processes up.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other applicable discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years of previous experience as a HRBP or Manager role in a global technology organization or consulting environment.
- Experience with the needs of a R&D (IT and Product management) and all HR processes in this environment
- Familiarity with best practice people processes and experienced in coaching managers.
- Experience working in a matrixed business and HR environment in an international technology or services business is preferred.
- Previous exposure to global HR operations is preferred.
- Knowledge of Oracle HRIS System or similar
- Fluent Czech and English language
- Proficiency in Czech labour law
- Sense for humor, creativity, open mind, trying to find a new way how to do things better
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to handle complex and difficult situations with confidently and with clear thought.
- Preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve results.
- Ability to get the "buy in" of managers for the betterment of the overall business.
- Comfortable getting into the details of headcount reporting and planning
- Be open for constant change.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Around 50 IT guys with sense of humor
- Now we have 5 weeks of vacancy.
- An office space with break-out areas and regular food supplies in Karlin.
- We will be introducing more benefits programs that we would set up together.
- Strong professional & technical HR knowledge
Let us know about yourself. We all are looking forward to meet you.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.