About NICE and ContactEngine…
NICE Ltd. (NASDAQ: NICE) software products are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the 100 largest corporations in the world, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, NICE software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions. Innovation efforts in cloud-native open platforms, artificial intelligence and analytics is driving rapid growth of our software products with reported revenues of USD 1.7 billion in FY 2020.
ContactEngine has recently become a part of the NICE CXOne suite and is a market leader in proactive conversational AI.
ContactEngine is a cloud-hosted conversation platform. Proactive and omni-channel, ContactEngine leverages artificial intelligence, natural-language processing and machine-learning so that global brands can transform their customer journeys. ContactEngine disrupts the traditional call-centres at just a fraction of the cost to deploy and run, but with three times the customer engagement rate of its manual call-centre predecessors. This means that as well as being lower cost, ContactEngine can drive corporate KPIs harder and faster, as well as improve the customer experience.
This role reports to the Product Owner in a growing Product team, where we set the product vision, build the roadmap, define product features with research and analysis.
This role will support the Product Owner in managing the product roadmap, establishing best Agile practice, providing the engineering teams with scope for user stories, and building an efficient product team that takes an idea all the way to delivery and continuous improvement.
You will be working with the engineering teams daily to deliver the product roadmap, gain clarify on user stories and identify dependencies. You’ll also be working with different teams in the
wider business such as Customer Success, Sales, Marketing and Implementation to gather requirements and communicate progress.
· Working with PO and assisting the definition of roadmap epics
· Working with architect(s) to ensure user stories are of a good quality
· Owning an epic and delivering it with the engineering team
· Manage sprint backlogs in Jira
· Carrying out gap analysis to draft user stories for an epic
· Perform requirement gathering and functional analysis
· Assist in managing release communication
· Assist in defining OKRs to measure product feature success
· Act as a point of contact for the epics you own
· Contribute to sprint show & tell
· Manage product backlog using Aha!
· Building and promoting the idea portal to collect ideas from all business units
· Take part in Product Councils and manage defect backlog
· At least 3 years demonstrable experience in a business analyst/product analyst or related role
· Problem solving skills and an inquisitive nature
· SaaS working experience
· Familiar with Agile Scrum framework and ceremonies
· Practical experience with Jira and preferably Aha!
· Familiar with business analysis skills such as requirement gathering, facilitation, gap analysis techniques.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and translate non-technical feature descriptions into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for technical audiences.
· Good stakeholder management skills at all levels
· Technical knowledge for microservices, APIs
· Experience working with a mixture of onshore and offshore teams
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.