Director of Strategy and Business Operations
Director of Strategy & Business Operations
Location: Salt Lake City, UT (office based, hybrid work schedule)
CXone's Director of Strategy & Business Operations is responsible for formulating and driving the company’s future by rapidly analyzing emerging business, competitive and ecosystem trends, conducting thorough analysis of past & present performance, and driving to execution-able recommendations and operationalization.
CXone's Director of Strategy & Business Operations is responsible for leading five integrative-in-nature processes:
- Strategy Formulation – from design to execution
- Business Orchestration - with partnering units and corporate teams
- Business Operations Management - in an integrative 'hands-on' manner
- Cross Company Project Management – business and/or operational
- Biz Dev. Execution Support – M&A's and Strategic Partnerships
(1/2) Strategy Formulation and Business Orchestration:
- Leads and structures the strategic process design and its execution within CXone, working together with relevant stakeholders and teams – Tech, Product, Sales, Presales, GTM etc.
- Manage the interface with relevant NICE stakeholders to ensure alignment during the strategic process design and its execution:
- Vis-a-vis adjacent Tech. and Product divisions/LoBs
- Vis-à-vis regional GTM organizations
- Vis-à-vis the Corporate Strategy Team
(3/4) Business Operations and Cross Company Project Management
- Tracking and monitoring CXone's business performance – strategic thrusts, business & operational plans, global expansion plans, new selling programs,
and innovative initiatives
- Performing deep analysis on the business performance on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis - integrative and 'split' between distinct Product Groups
- Suggesting and leading/monitoring cross-company operative projects and plans for maximizing CXone business potential and improving operational efficiencies
- Managing ongoing interfaces with relevant operational teams - Tech, Product, Sales, Presales, GTM etc.
(5) Biz Dev. Execution Support:
- Identify potential business and services CXone should explore to increase its existing business or expand into adjacent markets.
- Build the relevant business cases and highlight operational implications.
- Manage the interface with NICE Corporate Biz. Dev. Team – from DD to PMI
- Manages the ongoing relations with strategic 3rd parties / partners
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Outstanding quantitative fact-based analytical skills
- Able to apply sound business judgment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain
a network of relationships
- Quick learner
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues
and influence others - internally and externally
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field. MBA or equivalent is highly preferred
- Solid technical background in large complex enterprise-software systems
- Experienced in Strategy and/or Business Operations roles
- Experienced in leading business-oriented analytical-in-nature processes.
- Experienced in working within large global enterprise SW companies,
managing complex cross company projects.
- Knowledge in CCaaS / Call Centers / Contact Centers – advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.