Global Partner Director, SmartReach
CXone SmartReach Partner Director
Location: Remote near Virginia, USThe CXOne SmartReach Partner Director will be working closely with the NICE partner teams, and specifically with the NICE Global System Integrators (GSI) team, to strengthen the current CXOne SmartReach (ContactEngine) partnerships (particularly Accenture), as well as build out new revenue generating partnerships.
This person will coordinate cross-functional resources within both NICE and CXOne SmartReach to ensure alignment of global partner activities with the sales and delivery strategies that exist within NICE CXOne’s direct and channel sales organizations.
- This role will be responsible, over the next 3 years (to mid 2024), for building a minimum $40in Annual Recurring Revenue from partners – building from the current ~$8M ARR.
- Support and project manage key initiatives associated with building out the CXOne SmartReach partner program
- Develop alliances with global and regional system integrators
- Develop joint business opportunities and execute programs and initiatives that drive growth
- Build partner recruitment plan and associated pipeline to generate revenue opportunities including tracking to closure in key market segments
- Ensure partner performance to agreed revenue objectives, in line with the overall plan
- Build and manage partner revenue forecast models
- Articulate CXOne SmartReach’s value proposition to prospective partners and educate internal stakeholders on the partner's value
- Effectively collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, services, product, marketing, legal and operations
- You will have the full support in this role of the CXOne SmartReach leadership, and – as your revenues build – will be able to recruit a team to work with you.
- As with all sales roles with CXOne SmartReach, this role will have the potential for the generation of significant personal renumeration: basic On Target Earnings will be double your base salary, and above target earnings will be generous.
- 10+ years technology sales experience
- Demonstrated achievement in managing competing priorities
- Demonstrated achievement in creating, building and growing partner channels
- Comfortable and successful in a fast paced, growth-oriented company
- Comfortable presenting to internal and external executive level audience
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- SaaS operational delivery
- SAAS sales
- CX (Customer Experience) solutions
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.