Manager Professional Services
Manager Professional Services
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
NICE CXOne is seeking a Manager Professional Services to grow our Professional Services Global Partner Program (GPP) to support the growth of our enterprise business globally.
This position requires a combination of technical understanding of the NICE CXOne Cloud Contact Center portfolio offerings for on-premises implementation and software as a service (Saas) solutions. This position will lead a global team responsible for the overall management of NICE CXOne's global implementation partners. They will develop and lead a partner management model, which includes, but is not limited to: establishing measurements of partner services quality, financial results, business unit growth, and improving efficiencies in our partner-led delivery model. The end result is to ensure that partner-led services are delivered with the same quality and efficiency as NICE CXOne-led services engagements.
The Partner Programs leader will work closely with various internal departments and service delivery partner stakeholders to develop a standard operating procedure for all client engagements to ensure a consistently high quality of service delivery. Overall quality metrics will include customer satisfaction scores, customer retention, partner statement of work standardization, contract negotiation, billing and payment terms and conditions, and applying NICE CXOne project management standards on each engagement.
- Profitability and resource goals that align to partner engagements and cross functional teams.
- CSAT Quality – Getting clients to a reference state using NICE CXOne customer experience metrics.
- Quality of partner statement of work, project planning, communication planning, profitability metrics, operating procedures and program processes.
- Partner resource utilization and efficiency goals.
- Implementation time and go live dates.
- Proven experience managing national and/or global partners while integrating multiple business units to provide support for planning, execution, tracking, communications, operating procedures, and issue escalation.
- Work with services and sales management to establish objectives for the Global Partner Program.
- Lead Global Partner Program organization to define program guidelines, rules, and measurements for each partner-delivered engagement.
- Build and maintain relationships with key implementation partners.
- Participate in the recruiting of new implementation partners globally.
- Develop a weekly executive dashboard that reports on partner-delivered projects, to include such metrics as: projects delivered on-scope, on-budget, on-time, etc.
- Institute a continuous improvement process (CIP) to stabilize and enhance the Global Partner Program commensurate with global business drivers.
- Assess individual delivery partner CIP plans and progress; collect, consolidate, and review status with implementation partner management on a continuous basis.
- Define, and assist in the development of, required support and training materials for implementation partners enrolled in the NICE CXOne Global Partner Program.
- Define, and assist in the development of, required training and certification requirements for implementation partners enrolled in the NICE CXOne Global Partner Program.
- Support the partner community with information on new services offerings and implementation best practices.
- Interface with the operations, connectivity, and the professional services organizations to eliminate any issues with partner support through the engagement.
- Develop the Global Partner Program with a strong orientation toward supporting implementation partners in increasing sales revenue and new client acquisition.
- Assist with sales and marketing enablement to help drive partner support in strategic growth countries.
- Must be open to travel related assignments; position requires up to 50% travel annually to visit partners and assist with sales opportunities. A valid passport and ability to travel internationally is required.
- Outstanding documentation, presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to track deals and funnel management with sales using Salesforce.com. This individual will collaborate with sales, implementation managers, project managers, and services management on forecasting deal closure probability and implementation partner resource considerations during the sales cycles.
- Ability to host and support executive briefings with sales and our partners.
- Respond and engage to RFP questionnaires to support sales and partner activities
- Work cohesively with client account managers, technical account managers, project managers, and subject matter experts from other technology practices to provide seamless, multi-disciplinary service integration for partners through the entire lifecycle of the solution sale.
- Align project tasks with milestone deliverables to get partners to a 'Go-Live' state as efficiently as possible.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience required. A Master's degree is preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience in a customer facing role
- 3+ years leading high performance teams
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport.
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/call centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of call centers and their operations.
- Education & Enablement: professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker.
- Engineering Services: deep skills in specialized technical & functional areas; deeply technical expertise around software engineering, programming languages, integration, and/or databases.
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter
- Experience Preferred:
- Prior consulting experience
ABOUT NICE CXOne: NICE CXOne makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXOne provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXOne is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.