Director Product Management
Director Product Management
Location: Salt Lake City, UTDirects, establishes, maintains, and plans the overall direction and goals for assigned solution sets or product divisions. Drives product roadmap and backlog activities while owning and enforcing profit and loss responsibilities for a multi-million dollar solution set. Coordinate and negotiate product issues with the engineering, operations, marketing, training and sales groups. Interacts with sales, development, training and product marketing to define requirements, and directs interaction with engineering and solutions management on product development activities. Defines the requirements and manages the product development process by translating user testing and customer support feedback into feature/function requirements. Manages a group of product development employees. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Build and develop a talented team that stays intimately focused on understanding our customers and delivering products that they love.
- Own the product vision and strategy across the entire product experience.
- Ensure that MindTouch maintains the highest level of executional rigor and product quality.
- Lead and facilitate planning for all products including the management of a master roadmap and individual product line roadmaps.
- Stay connected to our customers by continually learning through user research and data analysis.
- Maintain an understanding of the competitive landscape , customer insights, regulations and other industry constraints to make ensure MindTouch stays ahead or is in-line with current regulations.
- Create and maintain measurements instruments and reporting tools for each product line.
- 10+ years of experience in product leadership, with a proven track record of conceptualizing, designing and releasing exceptional consumer products in a high growth company.
- Extensive experience recruiting, leading, and inspiring a team of Product Managers
- Strong product instincts with expertise in all levels of product life-cycle from requirements gathering and architecture planning to creation.
- Strong technical background, as you will contribute to technical vision.
- Expertise in building a data-driven approach and discipline to product strategy and development.
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities and balance customer needs with business priorities.
- Articulate, persuasive, and confident while able to listen and incorporate different perspectives to balance competing goals.
- Passion for building beautifully crafted, creative experiences – incredible attention to detail in language, usability and design
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 60% of the time
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a printer and copier
- Must be able to repetitively type on a computer keyboard daily during a work shift of 8 hours.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with fellow co-workers and customers about the MindTouch product and its processes. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.