IT Technical Support
IT Service Ops Technician
Location: Remote, USThe IT Service Ops Technician provides Windows OS, hardware, virtualization and basic network troubleshooting and support for corporate operations of approximately 650+ employees. This position also facilitates the installation and upgrades of software applications and assists in maintaining compliance with the tracking of software licenses and fixed assets. The IT Service team supports and troubleshoots the phone system, the company printers, and creates extensions in the phone switch. This position also receives escalated tickets that the Help Desk Technicians are unable to resolve. This position will be involved in DHCP changes, static IP assignments, active directory Group Policies and maintenance, some server configuration, and more. Documentation of redundant tasks is required. They will work with the Systems Administration team in varying capacities to ensure an excellent working environment for CXone employees.
As an IT Service Ops Technician, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Creative thinking self-starter.
- Level 2 escalation for all incidents and service requests.
- Provide remote support to 5 Global Talent Centers and remote employees
- Package software for automated deployment.
- Laptop and Desktop imaging and deployment.
- Configure and Troubleshoot VoIP system.
- Administer AD Users and Computers.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange issues.
- Upgrade and Troubleshoot hardware.
- Work with 3rd party vendors under service contracts.
- IT Asset Management
- Work closely with the Desktop Architect and System Administration team, resolve incidents, and automate service requests.
- Basic Network and VPN troubleshooting.
- Provide coverage for Help Desk as needed.
- Setup meetings and Video Conferences.
- Deploy PC systems for new hires or by request.
- Coordinates with physical facilities personnel regarding adds, moves and changes of employees.
- Helps with constructing, moving, repairing, and wiring of cubicles and offices (data and phone).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Preferred certifications: ITIL Foundations, Network+, A+, MCSA, Security
- 4+ years configuring/troubleshooting PC hardware and operating systems
- 4+ years working with MS Office Suite
- 4+ years working with Windows Operations Systems
- 4+ years troubleshooting small to medium networks
- 4+ years managing Microsoft Active Directory resources
- 4+ years resolving issues for remote customers
- Experience scripting in Powershell
- Experience using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Office 365 Administration
- Experience with Sharepoint site administration
- VMware and Hyper-V Virtualization deployment and management
- Desktop hardening
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.