Director, Alliances and Partners
Director, Alliances and Partners
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Remote
- Builds and promotes annual and long-term plans and ensures plan execution and effective achievement of objectives.
- Is typically responsible for a business / function domain that may cover several locations.
- Works on complex issues requiring in-depth knowledge of the company. Participates in development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people. Ensures budgets and schedules meet company requirements.
- Decisions will have a direct impact on the overall success of the short and long term functional, division, company operations.
- Regularly interacts with executives and / or major customers. Interactions frequently involve high level communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Owns the activities of a broad functional area. Responsible for building and developing high performing teams. Role model / demonstrates NICE competencies including the leadership competencies. Leads by example, including leading organizational synergies / one NICE.
- Manages the identification, creation, and management of key-account/business relationships with select companies to develop solutions and/or create complementary products/services to produce sales opportunities for the company.
- Manages individual contributor Alliance/Partnership Specialists within the organization. Defines mutual goals and objectives and builds awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliance.
- Evangelizes company products in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships. Provides for financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships.
- Establishes metrics to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance.
- Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.