Sales Operations Analyst
Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales-related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. This position monitors and maintains sales-related data through both active modification and process improvements. The development and tracking of key performance indicators that will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision making. The Sales Operations Analyst provides overall support to the sales operations team.
The Sales Operations Analyst creates both standardized & custom reports, conduct quantitative product & sales analysis, and assess future needs and data integrity. He/she must utilize and develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Assist Sales Representatives gathering data, creating reports and dashboards
- Create and distribute analytical reports including ad hoc and custom reports for sales
- Manage lead assignment routing from marketing to the sales organization
- Salesforce administration. ie: maintaining data integrity
- Auditing contracts and verifying contract information is properly documented in Salesforce.com
- Project Management for projects submitted or related to sales owned software
- Create Sales Process documentation and improvement
- Assist in data amendments and perform data clean up in Salesforce.com
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience with data analysis and written analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply a wide range of business skills and analysis to the function
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adjust to multiple demands.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively across all levels of management.
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Salesforce.com Administration Experience
Even better if you have the following:
- Experience in a Sales / Marketing environment
- SaaS business experience
- B2B experience
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.