Director Professional Services
Director Professional Services
Salt Lake City, UT; Columbus, OH; or Remote, USA
- Lead and manage the Solution Architect (SA) Team, which provides consultative services, solution scoping, discovery and SOW development related to CXone solutions provisioning, implementation, and deployment of technical and business solutions to clients.
- Lead and support work with clients, sales and services colleagues, internal team members, partners and other stakeholders to elicit, document, and prioritize business, functional, and system-level requirements for the development of Statements of Work (SOW) for CXone implementations and consulting services engagements.
- Engage with customers early in the sales cycle to provide best practices consulting on the journey from premise to cloud solutions and remain involved in an advisory capacity through the onboarding process, assisting with the solution life-cycle and ensuring a seamless customer journey.
- Oversee quality and accuracy of SA team deliverables related to customer presentations, discovery analysis, solution design and SOW development.
- Establish credibility and rapport and maintain trusted advisory relationships with stakeholders from the C-level down with client organizations, partner providers and internal resources
- Elicit business requirements and objectives from clients and stakeholders and then break them down into functional requirements, including use cases, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Assist with the development of business cases, project proposals, and SOWs as part of CXone implementations, standalone consulting engagements and combined implementation/consulting engagements
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and stakeholders in the form of solution approaches or overviews, impact assessments, and project readouts.
- Support Consulting engagements focused on Contact Center transformation related to Cloud migration, operations and business process optimization, and solution optimization of NICE CXone products
- Serve as the solution expert during the pre-sales and implementation cycles, understanding Customer Centric Selling and Project Implementation methodologies to ensure NICE CXone delivers the right solution to the customer to achieve their desired business outcomes.
- Be able to speak to the capabilities of the NICE CXone suite
- Provide high level guidance on technical product configuration and business process impact
- Maintain expertise and currency in industry leading contact center operational and technology best practices Business Leadership
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of CXone
- Supervise a team of direct reports consisting of SAs, Senior SAs and Principal SAs
- Supervise and mentor all intermediate direct reports and other peer and junior level CXone staff assigned as matrix team members of specific projects
- Supervise partner resources and sub-contracted personnel assigned to matrixed project teams
- Provide leadership to direct reports through coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management
- Collaborate with Sales, Services and Legal colleagues to ensure customer needs are understood, expectations are clear and the interests of NICE CXone are protected through the contracting process
- Prioritize, assign and manage department activities and projects in accordance with the department’s goals and objectives
- Act as key escalation point for resolving issues, mitigating risks and prioritizing work efforts related to the functions and deliverables of the Solutions Architect Team.
- Adjust hours of work, priorities and staff assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on workload
- Recruiting, hiring and terminating Solution Architect Team resources
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 15+ years of external strategic business consulting in contact centers
- 15+ years of experience working in the contact center industry in large scale enterprise-wide transformational engagements
- 10+ years of SaaS / CCaaS consulting experience
- Experience with IVR optimization techniques, e.g. containment, self-service, auto-agent, BOTs, etc.
- Experience with organizational change management methodologies and digital transformation strategy
- Experience with cloud migration strategy and execution
- Analytically minded with strong interpersonal, presentation, project management, problem solving, and communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines between multiple technologies and tools across various clients
- Experience in systems integration, process analysis and process diagramming
- Ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy to read functional documentation
- Ability to visually communicate process/system requirements and recommendations in the form of cross-functional process flow and data flow diagrams
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology supports the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to work with remote customers and communicate using virtual communication tools
- Ability to manage deliverables across multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Technical Project Management experience leading implementations in a SaaS environment
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, including MS Visio (or other diagramming tool), and advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Preferred Qualifications
- Big 4 Consultancy or commensurate experience
- Experience with NICE CXone or other leading CCaaS companies
ABOUT NICE CXone: With NICE, it’s never been easier for organizations of all sizes around the globe to create extraordinary customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. Featuring the world’s #1 cloud native customer experience platform, CXone, we’re a worldwide leader in AI-powered contact center software. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, partner with NICE to transform—and elevate—every customer interaction.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.